1 -Apple Watch Series 6
The Apple Watch has been our choice for its excellent performance. Apple’s changes include a faster processor, an always-on altimeter that lets you see your elevation in real time, and a bump in screen brightness when your wrist is down.
- Elevation tracking
- Blood oxygen indicator
- Sleep tracking
- Attractive design
- ECG on your wrist
2- Fitbit Versa 3
The Fitbit Versa 3 is Fitbit’s best smartwatch for most people. Fitbit Versa 3 is an attractive mid-range smartwatch with advanced fitness tracking and reliable battery life.
- Sleek design
- Great battery life
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking
- Music Experience
3- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is the best smartwatch for those on android, and it works with iPhone too. Galaxy Watch3 records your REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time to score and help improve the quality of your rest.
- Location Technology
- Super AMOLED Display
- 1.15GHz Processor
- Accelerometer, Light Sensor
- Optical Heart Rate Sensor
4- Fossil Sport
The Fossil Sport is a fantastic smartwatch for fitness lovers. Fossil Sport uses a classic design, with a round dial and three buttons on the right. The watch is very light and Smoothy design .
- Snapdragon Wear 3100 chip
- Google Wear OS
- Heart rate Sensor
- Quad-core 1.2GHz Processor
- 1.2-inch 390 x 390 AMOLED Display
5- Honor Magic Watch 2
Honor MagicWatch 2 has 1.39 Inch (3.53 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps and other functions of the smartwatch. MagicWatch 2’s enclosure is made of refined 316L stainless steel. MagicWatch 2 can display your own personal touch with your photos.
- 15 Goal-Based Fitness Modes
- 1.39-inch AMOLED touchscreen
- Personalized Watch Faces2
- Heart-rate, Sleep, Stress Monitor
- Stores and plays up to 500 songs
6- TicWatch Pro 3
TicWatch Pro 3 is the first Wear OS by Google smartwatch to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform. The watch has two buttons, one for accessing apps and another that opens an exercise app by default but can be changed to launch another task.
- Retina AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon Wear 4100 Processor
- PPG Heart Rate Sensor
- Water and dust resistance
- 8GB storage
7- Motorola Moto 360
The Moto 360 features a brushed rose gold, silver, or black stainless steel body with a shiny bezel, and includes two 20mm straps. The new Moto 360 Smart watch for Apple and Android is crafted from premium materials. The Moto 360 is built for those who prioritize design and style.
- Ample fitness features
- Water Resistance
- 1.2″ Circular AMOLED Full Color Always On Display
- Gorilla Glass, stainless-steel body
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 Processor
8- Garmin Vivoactive 4
The Garmin Vivoactive 4 puts the tech smarts of the watches used by the ultra-marathon-running elite into a more accessible wearable. Garmin Vivoactive 4 is the best smartwatch for fitness lovers.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Wrist-based Heart Rate monitor
- Available gym activity profiles
- Week-long battery life
- Sleep Tracking
9- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Samsung’s latest fitness-focused smartwatch is our top pick for Android users. Galaxy active 2 is comfortable during workouts and when sleeping. The Smartwatch has a bright, circular AMOLED touchscreen, comes in two sizes (40mm and 44mm) and has a Bluetooth or LTE option.
- 1.4” Circular Super AMOLED Display
- Tizen Based Wearable OS 4.0
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light
- Automatic sleep monitoring
- Up to two days battery life
10- Huawei Watch GT 2e
Huawei Watch GT 2e has 1.39 Inch (3.53 cm) AMOLED display. The GT 2e range is the company’s fitness-focussed smartwatch. The watch has GPS on board, which feeds into a pretty complete sports tracking package. Play music directly with your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e, after pairing it with Bluetooth earphones.
- 15 sports tracking modes
- Heart rate monitor
- Built-in music player (Android only)
- 1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD Display
- 5 ATM water-resistant