Real Estate

New project for residences: Interest rate, and loan amounts have been announced

Details of the “Heat Insulation Loan Package for Residences” announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after the cabinet meeting yesterday have been announced. 60% of the thermal insulation credit can be used with the submission of the insulation contract, and the remaining 40% after the completion of the project and obtaining an energy identity document. Here is the term and loan interest rate for the Heat Insulation Loan!

Turkiye’s foreign dependency ratio in energy is at the level of 70% and annual energy imports are at the level of $50-60 billion. While one third of the natural gas is consumed in the residences, 50% of the existing residences do not have insulation.

In addition, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions are caused by heat in residences. On the other hand, savings of at least 35-45% can be achieved with building thermal insulation.

These reasons increase the importance of thermal insulation in residences.

LOAN USAGE DETAILS

60% of the thermal insulation credit can be used with the submission of the insulation contract, and the remaining 40% after the completion of the project and obtaining the energy identity certificate.

The credit will be transferred directly to the account of the insulation company.

The thermal insulation loan will have a maturity of 60 months and the loan interest will be applied as 0.99%. A maximum of ₺50 thousand credit per house can be used.

EMPHASIS ON”INCREASE ENERGY EFFICIENCY” FROM MINISTERS NEBATI AND DONMEZ

Treasury and Finance Minister Nureddin Nebati shared on his Twitter account, “We are implementing the ‘Housing Heat Insulation Loan’ within the scope of our efforts to reduce foreign dependency in energy with our Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Fatih Donmez. Thus, we will both increase our energy efficiency and support our sustainable environmental policies by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. May it be good for our nation.”

In his post on his Twitter account, Minister Donmez stated that they have started working with the Minister of Nebati and the Minister of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change Murat Kurum for the package announced by President Erdogan on thermal insulation in residences. “With the campaign that will spread energy efficiency in households, we will make significant contributions to both the household and the country’s budget, I hope.”

Source: Sabah / Translated by Irem Yildiz

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button