When second-hand car prices rose again, citizens turned to new cars. Many citizens started to search for the most appropriate car prices.
The effects of the coronavirus epidemic on the automotive market continue. Complaining that the prices of second-hand cars doubled in the pandemic process, citizens had to turn to new vehicles. With the banks withdrawing their support for the vehicle loan campaign in November, citizens waiting to buy new cars started to research the new cars’ list in November 2020.
Firms shared November prices
With the exchange rate, new vehicle prices started to increase. Despite the SCT raise, which also affects the most favourable car prices in November 2020, citizens are very determined to buy new vehicles. Many automotive companies, which shared their vehicle prices with a delay in October, shared the most economical car prices in November.
Automotive companies plan to act
Citizens, who were determined to buy new vehicles, reacted to the automotive prices due to the SCT raise last month and gave up buying vehicles. In the face of this situation that causes the automotive market to stagnate, many brands are planning to mobilize the market by entering the month of November with a new vehicle campaign.
- Audi A3 Sportback ₺396 thousand 292
- BMW 118i ₺421 thousand 400
- Citroen C-Elysee ₺190 thousand 500
- Dacia Sandero ₺159 thousand 900
- Fiat Egea ₺113 thousand 900
- Honda Civic ₺231 thousand 200
- Jeep Renegade ₺289 thousand 450
- KIA Picanto ₺162 thousand 800
- Land Rover Discovery Sport ₺947 thousand 229
- Mercedes A180 ₺386 thousand
- Peugeot 301 ₺191 thousand
- Renault Clio ₺137 thousand 900
- Seat Ibiza ₺170 thousand
- Ssangyong Korando ₺325 thousand
- Suzuki Swift ₺216 thousand 900
- Toyota Corolla ₺180 thousand 100
- Volkswagen Polo ₺176 thousand 800
source: haberler.com / translated by Melisa Karayusufoglu